Weekly Meal Plan 4/9 - 4/15

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday! We enjoyed quality family time with the Ron's side of the family. We are also dog sitting for my Mom's dog Bella (they are on vacation this week). We are cat people so it has been an adjustment having a dog, but we are enjoying her. This week is filled with a few old favorites, and a few new things. I was feeling a bit lazy while meal planning, and old comfort dinners sounded perfect. Hope everyone has a great week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Chili (We finished up the freezer leftovers awhile ago and I am craving more chili!)
Tuesday:  White Chicken Enchiladas, Rice &  Beans
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Tatertot Casserole and Green Beans (I don't care what anyone thinks I love this!)
Friday: Workin' at the Bar
Saturday:  Grilled Brats (Finally!!), Grilled Onions, Grilled Potatoes, Fresh Fruit, and Slow Cooker Baked Beans
Sunday: Dinner with my parents after they return from vacation...I am thinking Spaghetti or maybe stuffed shells...yum!

Breakfast, Treats, and Bites:  Eggs Benedict Casserole, Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars

Labels: